User Guides & Settings
Base & Tag
Camera Controller & Compatibility
- What is the Camera Controller?
- Are GoPro cameras compatible with SOLOSHOT2?
- I have several cameras that are compatible. Do I need to update the Camera Controller firmware each time I use a different camera?
- What cameras are compatible with SOLOSHOT2?
- What does the Camera Controller do for my compatible DSLR?
Multi-Mode & Multi-Angle
Astro-Tracking & Motion Time Lapse
- What is a Firmware Update and why do I need one for my SOLOSHOT2?
- Where can I find the latest firmware updates for SOLOSHOT2?
- When I insert the USB stick into my Base, LED1 and LED2 are solid and no lights are changing.
- When attempting a firmware update, I get a strange alternating LED pattern on my Base when I insert the USB stick.
- I can't get the Base, Tag, and Camera Controller to update at the same time.
- My Base is locked straight up or straight down and the arrows won’t move it from that position.
- When I power on my Base, only LED1 and LED2 turn on – and they’re not green.
- My Base tracks too high or too low.
- My Base tracks too far left or too far right.
- My Camera Controller’s LED does not turn green after I plug it into my camera.
- My footage has a ton of breaks in the recording. How do I stop this? See all 14 articles