1. Power on Tag and Base in a generally open area (away from Buildings, Walls or other Obstructions).
- Tip – Power on the Base and Tag as soon as you get to your filming location. The longer your Base and Tag GPS sensors warm up before use and the more open your filming location, the better your result.
2. Tap to open Track App then tap the blue Track button to begin your session. Select the general type of activity when prompted (water, field, terrain or flight)
3. Your Base will automatically go through a calibration process and point toward the tag when complete.
- Tip – The camera may not point at the Tag correctly when it is too close to the base. For best results, make sure your Base is at least 30ft back from the closest point of your activity area.
4. Once calibration in complete, the camera should be tracking your Tag and recording. The Tag wearer should see a “heartbeat” style blink from the directional green LED on the base.
- Tip – If you don’t think the camera is pointing at the Tag properly after walking side to side about 30ft from the camera, place the Tag on the ground or a nearby object, logo side pointing up towards the sky, and walk back over to your base. Use the arrows to center the Tag in the shot. Retrieve the Tag and repeat the walking back and forth to confirm proper tracking. Then, go do your thing!
Additional Tip for Water Mode:
- Please ensure Tag is dry before docking. If Tag has been in Salt Water, please rinse thoroughly with fresh water and then dry.