If the Base is not pointing at you after Auto Calibration, your Base can't get GPS or gets a bad GPS reading, use the Auto Calibration with Tag Dock set-up:
- Hit CALIBRATE on the Track App once the Tag has a GPS signal
- Dock the GPS-ready Tag to front of the Base when the tracking mode screen comes up (but do not select the tracking mode just yet)
- Select the mode that you want to track in to initiate calibration (field/terrain/water/flight)
- Leave the Tag on during auto calibration (while it's spinning)
- Once the camera preview appears on the screen, gently undock the Tag (so as not to trigger motion detection) and go out and do the side-to-side walk about 30 feet away from the camera to train the camera on you as the subject. Issue should be solved from here.