SOLOSHOT3 does not have the ability to track a ball instead of a player just yet. In the meantime, you can utilize our multi-mode settings to record multiple players by telling the Base to track the fastest Tag, the closest Tag, multiple Tags, or switching between them from the SOLOSHOT3 Base.
Articles in this section
- Can the Optic65 Camera accept lens filters?
- Can SS3 track the ball instead of a player?
- What are the camera specifications for the Optic25 and the Optic65?
- Should I get the Optic25 or the Optic65?
- Can the OpticX cameras record audio?
- Do the OpticX Cameras have an HDMI output?
- What is the high bitrate of the OpticX cameras?
- Can the OpticX cameras also take still photos?
- What are the photo burst rate settings on OpticX Cameras?
- Do the OpticX Cameras film as wide as the GoPro cameras?