This can happen if...
- there is not a solid connection between the Camera Controller and the cable.
- you have the wrong firmware on the Camera Controller.
- the connection port is loose on the Camera Controller.
- the cable is bad.
To fix it, try this...
- grab the connection cable (multi, avr or 2.5 mm) and push each end firmly into the camera, and into the Camera Controller.
- double check that you have the correct firmware for your camera on your Camera Controller, and are using the correct connection cable.
- examine the cable and the port. If you see any damages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get that taken care of right away!