We're so glad you asked!
Motion Time Lapse is a technique used in photography where you take several photos over a (usually extensive) period of time at various intervals moving slightly after each photo, then play it back at a faster rate so that continuous projection of the frames.
It's easy to use MTL:
- Download the latest software
- In Motion Time Lapse App, go into settings (click ☰ at top, and select the gear icon)
- Select the desired Interval between Frames and desired number of Frames
- Move Base to desired Pan / Tilt / Zoom position for start of MTL and confirm
- Move Base to desired Pan / Tilt / Zoom position for end of MTL and confirm
- Sit back as SOLOSHOT3 automatically captures the frames
- Use your favorite Time Lapse software to turn the MTL photos into a video