This can happen for one of two reasons:
- The Base, Tag, or Camera Controller are not in Update Mode.
- The encoder on your Base is faulty.
To try and remedy this...
- Put your Base in Update Mode by holding down the M button then tapping the power button. LED1 will start to blink red/green.
- Put your Tag in Update Mode by holding down the + button, then tap the power button. The Power LED will be blinking red/green.
- Put your Camera Controller in Update Mode by first turning on the Base in Update Mode, then dock the top part of the CC into the accessory part at a 45 degree angle while holding down the CC button on top. When the bottom clicks into the port, release the button a half second later. The Camera Controller LED will blink red/green indicating it’s in Update Mode.
- If the problem persists, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Proof of Purchase so we can get you taken care of.