This can happen if...
- you don't have the correct DSLR accessory cable for the Camera Controller
- you don't have the DSLR firmware on the Camera Controller
- you have a bad cable
To fix it, try this...
- Make sure that you have the correct DSLR accessory cable for your camera. Check if yours needs one here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to purchase one.
- Remember to load the DSLR firmware to the Camera Controller. To check this, your Camera Controller LED should always be green when attached to the Base with the DSLR firmware.
- If there is any damage to the cable, please let us know at email@example.com.