This can happen for a couple of reasons:
- The firmware is outdated and the Base is losing charge
- The Base encoder is bad and needs to be repaired
- It was uploaded with a corrupted MTL or Astro Tracking file
To remedy this, try...
- updating your Base with the latest firmware and be sure to fully charge your Base and Tag before heading out for use.
- checking your solomtl.txt file for the MTL or Astro Tracking, for the correct pan speed values and output duration values.
- e-maling email@example.com if the problem persists, so we can get you taken care of.