Not to worry! The Base will stay at the last position it received a signal from the Tag before the Tag went out of tracking range. Once the Tag re-enters the range the Base will automatically swing to the Tag's new location to re-capture the rest of your activity!
Articles in this section
- Latest Software Release Information
- How to check SOLOSHOT3 Software Versions
- Quick Start Calibration
- Viewing SOLOSHOT3 video files
- Wi-Fi Requirements for Software Updates
- Wi-Fi passwords more than 20 characters
- How can I protect my SOLOSHOT3 against theft?
- Can I wear the Tag under clothing and still be tracked by the Base?
- Can SOLOSHOT3 be used as a security camera?
- Can I track indoor with my 3rd party camera?