We've been hard at work taking all the feedback our early adopters gave us on SOLOSHOT2 and implementing them in our 3rd Generation Robot Cameraman:
- Set up time has drastically been reduced from 8 minutes to a minute and completely eliminates the walkabout and the need for a centering object.
- Touch screen interface on the SOLOSHOT3 Base means a much more friendly user experience. Gone are the days of memorizing which LED means what.
- If you don't like where you set up the Base, you can easily move it to a new spot and the Base will self calibrate itself automatically in about a minute.
- Now you have the option to Live Stream to your personal SOLOSHOTapp account and Facebook.
- The SOLOSHOT3 Base can pan 40 degrees per second faster (120 degrees vs 80 degrees) and tilt 35 degrees faster for tracking those fast action activities.
- The tilt range has increased by 20 degrees for a total of 140 degrees, (-50, +90).
- The Tag is now 40% smaller and 30% lighter for our team athletes.
- Indoor tracking will be an option with our Indoor Accessory.