The camera will not show a preview on the Base until after it has been calibrated outside.
Check that your camera’s software was properly installed during the update. To do this, go to the Settings App>About>Software Information>Camera Version. If there are no numbers next to the Camera Version, you will need to re-do the update for the camera since this indicates the camera currently has no software on it.
If you have already done the calibration, and the preview still is not showing up, try the following:
1. Exit to Home screen by tapping the top shade within the Track App (has three lines on it). It will ask you to stop tracking, which you will do. Then, re-open the Track App. The preview should load from here.
2. If this doesn't work, undock the camera and redock it to the top of the Base while the Base is powered on.
3. If this still doesn't help, power down the Base and power it back on.
We have seen this problem occur when...
- user switches from photo mode to video mode quickly (while preview is still being established)
- user switches video modes quickly
- user loads Track App, then exits and opens up the Track App quickly again
- user moves Base multiple times or does any of the above while preview is still being established