Insert the mini USB side (the smaller end) of the cable into the bottom of the Base and the regular USB side into a wall adapter of your choice. Note: A PC or Mac may not provide sufficient charging capability.
For fastest SOLOSHOT3 charging:
Ensure the Base is OFF when charging. A blinking Green LED (above the touchscreen) indicates it is NOT powered off.
To power down the unit, press and hold the power button for a few seconds and select the "Power Off" prompt on the Base touchscreen.
- When plugged in, a solid red LED on the back of the Base (above the touchscreen) indicates the Base is NOT fully charged. Full charge is indicated by solid green on the LED. If you see neither, it is not charging.
- Make sure the Tag is OFF. When docked onto the front of the plugged-in Base, the Tag OLED should show a charging icon. If it does not show this icon, tap the power button on the Tag, and this icon should appear.
The Base's charging LED behavior is as follows:
- On power button press, blinks green once for 5 seconds: powering on, battery has enough charge
- On power button press, blinks green quickly: not powering on, not enough charge
- While plugged in, solid red: charging, not fully charged yet
- While plugged in, solid green: charging, fully charged
If you see a red LED and a black screen, it means that it isn't charged enough to turn on. If the red LED stays there that means it is charging, so wait a couple more hours.