If you are going through an update, and see that the Tag is stalling at 98%, it is likely that your Tag is not in Update Mode.
To do this please follow the instructions below:
1. Remove the Tag from the front of your Base
2. Turn off your Tag by pressing and holding the power button
3. While off, press and hold the + button on your Tag, then tap the power button
4. Your Tag should now be in Update Mode, indicated by an image of the Tag and Base with an arrow between them on the Tag's OLED Screen
5. Re-dock Tag onto Base and follow the on-screen instructions to continue
Click HERE to see a video of how to do this.